Edward C. Henderson BSc (Hons) MRICS
Managing Partner of Hendersons Chartered Surveyors, having founded the practice in 1991.
Edward has a wide wealth of experience across the rural sector but with recognised specialism in Compulsory Purchase, Valuation, Agricultural landlord tenant and Planning & Development.
As an expert valuer, he has represented clients at Court, Land Court and Lands Tribunal proceedings.
- Managing Partner
- Honours Graduate in Agriculture
- Over 20 years experience
- Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (MRICS)
- Associate member of the Scottish Agricultural Arbiter Association
- Member of the Agricultural Law Association
- Approved Expert by Scottish Tenant Farmers Association
- RICS Faculties
- Planning & Development
- Expert Witness Valuations
- Specialist in Compensation Claims
- Head of Rural Team
- Head of Planning & Development
- Head of Compulsory Purchase
- Head of Energy
Telephone: 01577 862566